Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ask Toto #32


Dear Toto,

Do you ever get sick of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”?  What’s your favorite song right now?

 -- from the internet


Awwwww, how could I get sick of hearing that song?  Not when Judy Garland sings it, nosiree.  She’s the best.

Anyone else who sings it, though.  Well, they just don’t do it justice, do they?  Nope, don’t think so.


I myself, I’m a classic kind of dog.  Heck, I AM a classic.

But when it comes to my musical tastes, I tend towards the classics.

Elvis Presley’s “You Ain’t Nothing But A Hound Dog.”

  
My guilty guilty pleasure (so don’t tell anyone) is Huey Lewis And The News’ “Happy To Be Stuck With You.”


But my all time favorite, I love LOVE Louis Armstrong’s “What A Wonderful World.”



thanks for the question!

Ask Toto A Question runs twice a month until the questions run out.  Don't let that happen!  Send Toto your queries at thedogtoto@yahoo.com

No comments: