Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask Toto A Question # 10

Ask Toto A Question #10

Ave, gentleman!

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".

I am longing for my one true love to join me in my journey; he would be easy
going, genuine, independent and emotionally available and able to communicate well. Things don’t have to be perfect all the time, as long as there is trust and honesty. It is important to me that he is very passionate and romantic. I also need to feel a connection; that magical spark or chemistry that holds It all together. I would like to meet a kind, faithful, generous, sincere and reliable man. I would like to have at my side trustworthy and constant friend. I would like to create a strong family with our children and to be happy for the rest of our life.

Feel free to get in touch with me http://(lalaladorothycutouttherest.com)

Sincerely yourth
Vally


Hi Vally!

I gotta tell you, I’m a little confused. First of all, you’re not addressing me by my name, Toto, or by my many nicknames, His Supreme Fuzziness, Mr. Adorable, or King Oh My Gosh I Can’t Stand How Cute You Are.

I read the poem, but when I feel cold and warm at the same time, it usually means I’m sick. Dorothy can tell when my nose is dry and my eyes are runny and my ears are droopy that I’m not doing great.

I am definitely easy going, genuine, independent and emotionally stunted NO! available, I mean. Do I communicate well? Well, um, er, I guess so. Maybe.

Do I think I could feel a connection, magical spark or chemistry with you? You, who didn’t run your email through spellcheck or grammarcheck, and who addressed this email to four other people in addition to me?

Mmmm, no. I don’t wanna create a strong family with you (I can’t have kids, nothing down there.) I’m flattered, kinda, but Dorothy is the only one for me.

Hey, Dorothy, what’s a SPAM folder anyway, and why was this one in there?

Ask Toto A Question runs every other week until the questions run out. Don’t let that happen! Send Toto your queries at thedogtoto@yahoo.com.

No comments: