Thursday, February 13, 2014

Let's Talk About Valentine's Day

So!

Valentine's Day approacheth! And since chocolate is bad bad bad for dogs, you may be wondering what some great last minute ideas are for your pet to give to you on Valentine's Day.  Here's a few suggestions:
FLOWERS.  Flowers are awesome.  They smell pretty, they bring smiles to Dorothy's face, and they don't kill me if I try to eat them.  Which I don't.  Because I don't know if you know this, but roses taste pretty terrible.
CANDLES - Candles are also awesome.  They might be more awesome than flowers because while there's no point in trying to eat them, they can SMELL like food.  Like Vanilla or Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie or something.  So you can SMELL food, but it's NOT food.  Which is confusing, but remember, Valentine's Day is not about you, it's about Dorothy, or whoever your owner is.

POETRY - Nothing says "I love you" more than saying "I love you." but in different words, like your own.  I happen to be fond of a smartly worded haiku myself.  For instance:
I love you so much
And if you love me so much
Get rid of the cat



And a little reminder, humans.  No matter how much you might want to dress your dog up in some Valentine's Day ensemble.  Don't do it.  

DON'T DRESS YOUR DOG UP!  WE DON'T LIKE IT!  HONESTLY, WE DON'T!  







THERE IS A REASON THIS DOG DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY!  IF YOU LOVE YOUR DOG, PLEASE DON'T PUT CLOTHES ON THEM!

Thanks, and have a great Valentine's Day :)


No comments: